- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
„Innovation Pathways to Sustainability“
Juli 5 @ 15:00 - 16:30
The Transdisciplinary Research Area “Innovation and Technology for Sustainable Futures” (TRA Sustainable Futures) at the University of Bonn continues its Distinguished Lecturers Series “Innovation Pathways to Sustainability”. Therefore, TRA Sustainable Futures in cooperation with the Center for Development Research (ZEF) cordially invites you to the next issue:
- Title: “Biodiversity and people in the Anthropocene”
- Speaker: Prof. Katrin Böhning-Gaese, director of the Senckenberg Biodiversity and Climate Research Centre and professor at Goethe University Frankfurt. Awarded the German Environmental Award 2021.
- Date & Time: Tuesday July 05, 2022, 15 h CEST
- Lecture will be held via Zoom, also a limited number of seats will be available on site at ZEF (please register here if you are interested). Please note that you can only participate in person after you received an email from us with a confirmation!
The access link for the lecture is:
The Zoom access data are:
Meeting-ID: 933 6920 2266 / Code: 939753
Please note that lectures will be recorded and published afterwards.
The lecture series on Innovation Pathways to Sustainability is a forum for high profile and internationally visible scientists who are active in academia or at the science-policy interface. The lectures address an interdisciplinary audience of experts from natural, social, and engineering sciences as well as representatives from international and implementation-oriented organizations.