- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
„Innovation Pathways to Sustainability“
14. Dezember 2021 @ 15:00 - 17:30
The Transdisciplinary Research Area “Innovation and Technology for Sustainable Futures” at the University of Bonn cordially invites you to the next issues of its Distinguished Lecturers Series “Innovation Pathways to Sustainability”:
“Groundwater mining and food security – Challenges and opportunities”
- Speaker: Dr. Claudia Ringler, Deputy Division Director of the Environment and Production Technology Division at the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), Washington, DC, USA.
- Date & Time: Tuesday, December 14, 2021, 3pm CET
- Lecture will be held via Zoom, also a limited number of seats will be available on site at ZEF (please send an application message to email@example.com if you are interested). Please note that you can only participate in person after you received an email from us with confirmation and further instructions!
The Zoom access data are:
Meeting-ID: 933 6920 2266; Code: 939753
Please note that lectures will be recorded and published afterwards.
The lecture series on Innovation Pathways to Sustainability is a forum for high profile and internationally visible scientists who are active in academia or at the science-policy interface. The lectures address an interdisciplinary audience of experts from natural, social, and engineering sciences as well as representatives from international and implementation-oriented organizations.